Sea World, San Diego
I don’t remember which dolphin pictures I posted before, so here are a few of my favorites!
If you recall, my husband asked about trainer interaction times, and was told to bring me back in an hour. When we returned we found that they were doing the experience down the small set of steps (pictured in the 2nd image), and so I would be unable to participate.
When we asked the trainer if there was a place I could position myself to at least watch the others she was humiliated, and invited me to a private “play date”!
I had a FABULOUS time loving on the dolphin, and I think I opened their eyes about accessibility a little bit.
I’d say that is a win-win! ;)
21 Notes/ Hide
- itsgottagetbetterright likes this
- shelbytg2 reblogged this from wheeliewifee and added:
- kaitthulhu likes this
- taffduck likes this
- onwardmydear likes this
- zennaphobia likes this
- bestillhavefaith likes this
- welpineedsomebody likes this
- summersaysso said:Yayyy! Definitely win-win. :)
- valderie likes this
- summersaysso likes this
- rhythmkeene said:AND you hair looks amazing next to that water. Triple win.
- rhythmkeene likes this
- clcooper125 likes this
- tinyfiery likes this
- midnightlotus likes this
- velderia reblogged this from wheeliewifee and added:
- velderia likes this
- jessiethecapitalistslayer likes this
- livingwithanopenmind likes this
- technicaltales likes this
- wheeliewifee posted this